The KLBC Information Technology Committee (“KLBCITC”) is seeking members’ proposal of possible IT projects that we should implement to assist members of the Kuala Lumpur Bar. Click here for the Proposal Form.
For the past few years, the KLBCITC has rolled out the following projects, among others –
1. Revamp of the KL Bar website. Members may now purchase event tickets through the website;
2. Revamp of the KL Bar’s membership system which now synchronises with Bar Council’s members’ database;
3. KL Bar Mobile Application;
4. Electronic service of pupillage petition papers;
5. KL Bar x Grab collaboration where KL Bar members get 5 Ringgit off to travel to any Courts (which has ended now);
6. Digitisation of 14000 petition files in the KL Bar Secretariat; and
7. Digitisation of KL Bar’s photo albums.
Foong Cheng Leong
KLBC Information Technology Committee