The Kuala Lumpur Bar Committee invites applications for the post of Officer.
- Overall Management of Sub-Committees including:
- Attending to secretarial duties, including but not limited to minutes-taking
- Providing administrative support
- Coordinating/organising projects/activities
- Preparing monthly status reports and activities reports
- Providing support / performing other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in an administrative role
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Must possess a high level of computer literacy, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Have excellent analytical, organisational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Be able to produce detailed and accurate work under tight deadlines
- Meticulous, precise, and thorough, with a keen eye for consistency and detail
- Must be energetic, systematic, and self-motivated
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package based on their qualifications and level of experience.
Candidates should specify their current and expected salary, and send their cover letter, detailed résumé, and a recent photograph (non-returnable) on or before Wednesday, 30 November 2022, to:
Interested candidates, please email your full resume including present and/or expected salary and recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.