The Kuala Lumpur Bar Committee invites applications for the post of Front Desk Personnel/General Clerk.
- Front desk duties including handling telephone calls.
- Receiving, recording, and distributing incoming mail and documents.
- Providing administrative support for projects/activities undertaken by the KLBC and its sub-committees.
- Other incidental duties not specifically spelled out.
- SPM and above
- Able to attend to other administrative tasks assigned from time to time
- Must have a basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as record-keeping and filing
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills, with solid proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & Office
- Must be energetic, systematic, and self-motivated
- Able to start working immediately
Salary: RM1500 (per month). KLBC will contribute to EPF, SOCSO & EIS.
Candidates should send their cover letter, detailed résumé, and a recent photograph (non-returnable) on or before 20 March 2023 to:
Kuala Lumpur Bar Committee
Unit 4.02, Level 4
Wisma Badan Peguam Malaysia
2 Leboh Pasar Besar
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.