Dear Members of the Kuala Lumpur Bar and Pupils-In-Chambers,
The Pupils Committee for the term 2020/2021 is looking for dedicated and committed volunteers who are prepared to serve in the best interest of Pupils.
The objectives of the Pupils Committee are as follows:
1. Monitor all issues, welfare and well-being of pupils throughout the pupillage period;
2. Recommending remedies, solutions and courses of action in order to address any issues raised by pupils, Masters and the Courts with regards to pupils’ welfare;
3. Promoting continuous professional development of pupils through workshops, seminars, dialogues, etc;
4. Provide a platform for pupils to effectively voice their concerns over any issue that may arise over the course of their pupillage;
5. Provide a social and networking platform by organising social events to bridge the gap between pupils and practitioners and to create closer ties among pupils.
If you would like to join the committee, click here.