Registration for this event will close on Friday, 12 November 2021 at 5:00pm
Click here for a definition of the categories.
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel, postpone or otherwise make any changes with respect to the seminars/workshops as may be necessary.
- Fees paid are non-refundable unless the seminars/workshops are postponed or cancelled by the Organisers. If a participant is unable to attend, a replacement is allowed but the Organisers must be informed either before the event or during registration.
- In the event of cancellation or postponement of any seminar/workshop, other than the registration fee, the Committee will not reimburse any other cost incurred by the participants.
- Zoom Webinar link for the event will be sent a day before the event by 5:00pm.
For Sponsored Seat, the Terms & Conditions are:
- The sponsored seats are not transferable.
- If the applicant is unable to attend or does not attend the entire Conference, they will be charged the participant fee.
- The applicant must participate in all nine (9) sessions.
- Successful sponsored applicants will be required to prepare and submit a brief report of the conference. The report should be submitted to Noratikah at firstname.lastname@example.org before 10 December 2021.
- Only successful applicants will be notified by 5 November 2021.