4th May 2020 @ 8:00 am - 6th May 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Due to the overwhelming response received for these Webinars, we are allocating more seats.
THOSE WHO HAVE REGISTERED BEFORE NEED NOT DO SO AGAIN.
Click here to register.
A Step-By-Step Guide to Join the Webinar
(1) You will be given a link to the Webinar once your registration has been confirmed.
(2) Please do not share the link (including webinar ID and password) to any persons that have not registered for the Webinar.
(3) Please ensure that you have a strong internet connection. You are encouraged to use an earpiece with a microphone for clarity.
(4) If you wish to raise a question during the Question-and-Answer Session, please type in the chatbox and the speaker will respond accordingly.
(5) Strictly no screen recording, sharing, or reproducing the content of the Webinar on any platform is allowed. Failure to adhere to this may result in disciplinary action against you by the KLBC.