Due to unforeseen circumstances, the above workshop scheduled for 19 December 2018 has been postponed to 7 January 2019.
The venue will now be the KL Bar Auditorium,
Unit 4.2, Level 4, Wisma Badan Peguam Malaysia (Formerly known as Straits Trading Building), No. 2, Leboh Pasar Besar, 50050 Kuala Lumpur.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel, postpone or otherwise make any changes with respect to the seminars/workshops as may be necessary.
- Fees paid are non-refundable unless the seminars/workshops are postponed or cancelled by the Organisers. If a participant is unable to attend, a replacement is allowed but the Organisers must be informed either before the event or during registration.
- The registration counter will be opened for registration half and hour before the start of the seminar/workshop on the day of the event. Please be punctual.
Certificate of Attendance for participants is only provided upon filling up the Evaluation and Feedback Form and returning it to the Registration Desk AT THE END OF THE EVENT.
To be eligible for the Certificate of Attendance and CPD Points, please take note that:
- You must participate in the Event until its completion including the Q & A Session and be present throughout the Event.
- Latecomers (15 Minutes after the start time) and those who leave early will not be entitled to receive the Certificate of Attendance or CPD Points.