The Kuala Lumpur Bar Committee invites applications for the post of Administrative Assistant
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and possess the ability to interact with all levels
• Communication and language skills (English and Bahasa Malaysia are a must)
• Know basic computer skills, Microsoft Excel & Word
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Team player with a mature personality and able to work independently under pressure
Scope of Duties/Responsibilities:
• Providing administrative support for projects/activities undertaken by the KLBC and its subcommittees
• Provide general administrative and clerical support including answering phone calls, mailing, scanning, faxing and copying
• Perform data entry
• Other incidental duties not specifically spelt out
Closing Date for Applications: 3 December 2021
Salary shall be commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates, please email full resume including present and/or expected salary and recent photograph (non-returnable) to email@example.com.