Below is the list of services and facilities that is available. They are as follows:-
- Bar Room Facilities
- KL Bar Auditorium/Conference Room
Bar Room Facilities
- **Law Reports and Textbooks (Complimentary but Rules and Regulations apply.)
- Water Dispenser (Complimentary)
- **Computers (Rules and Regulations apply.)
- RM4.00 for every half an hour use
- WiFi (Complimentary but computer usage charges applicable if using Bar Room computers)
- **Legal Workbench (Complimentary but computer usage charges applicable)
- 30 sen per page/print (B/W)
- RM2.00 per page/print (Coloured)
*Computer usage charges applicable
- 1 to 10 pages – 60 sen
- Each additional page – 10 sen
- Save to own CD/pendrive – pay normal computer usage charges (RM4.00 for every half an hour)
- Save to CD provided by KLBC – RM12.00 per CD
- **Temporary Rental of Robes, Jackets, Bibs, Collar/Bands, White Shirt and Ties
- Robe : Rental – RM12 per day, Deposit – RM50.00
- Other Items : Rental – RM7.00 per item per day, Deposit – RM20.00 per item
(Other Rules and Regulations apply. Click here to peruse.)
- **Facsimile Services
- Incoming – 30 sen per page
- Outgoing (local) – 70 sen for every 5 pages or part thereof
- Outgoing (outstation) – refer to rates for outstation telephone calls set out in the chart below. – respective rate is for every 5 pages or part thereof
- **Telephone Call access
- Local – 70 sen for every 5 minutes or part thereof
- Mobile – RM2.00 for every 5 minutes or part thereof
- Outstation (as per chart below)
State Every 5 mins or part thereof (RM) Johor (07) 6.00 Kajang (03) 1.50 Kedah (04) 6.00 Kelantan (09) 6.00 Klang (03) 1.50 Melaka (06) 3.00 Negeri Sembilan (06) 3.00 Pahang (09) 6.00 Perak (05) 6.00 Perlis (04) 6.00 Pulau Pinang (04) 6.00 Sabah (088) 9.00 Sarawak (082) 9.00 Singapore (65) 12.00 Terengganu (09) 6.00
**Registration is necessary for accounting purposes. Please see staff in the Bar Room for assistance.
Personal belongings left unattended on the tables and chairs in the Bar Room shall be removed by the Bar Room staff. The Kuala Lumpur Bar Committee accepts no responsibility for any loss of personal belongings left unattended.
KL Bar Auditorium/Conference Room
(seating capacity: 120)
|Executive Meeting Room
(seating capacity: 20)
|Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays) [9:00 am to 9:00 pm only]|
|Rate (RM)||Rate (RM)|
|8 office hours (9:00 am to 5:00 pm)||800.00||300.00|
|4 office hours||400.00||150.00|
|Exceeding 5:00 pm (every subsequent hour or part thereof)||100.00||50.00|
|Per office hour (or part thereof)||150.00||70.00|
|Per hour (or part thereof) After 5:00 pm||200.00||120.00|
|Additional RM25.00 for every half an hour or part thereof from 5.00 p.m. until time of booking|
|Saturdays (excluding public holidays) [9:00 am to 5:00 pm only]|
A RM100.00 deposit is required to be paid upon confirmation. The full payment is to be settled three (3) days prior to the date of the event. In the event of cancellation, written notice must be given at least seven (7) days prior to the date of the event, otherwise the deposit will be forfeited.
All bookings to be made via the Booking Form below and are subject to approval by the Kuala Lumpur Bar Committee (KLBC).
For further information, please contact Melissa at 03-20321440 (Hunting Line) or e-mail email@example.com.
Other conditions for the use of the KL Bar Auditorium and Conference Room
- The purposes for which the Auditorium and Conference Room may be used are:-
- For matters relating to law and others subject to approval of the Kuala Lumpur Bar Committee (“KLBC”);
- For conferences, seminars, meetings, etc (to be read sui generic), and this would include meetings with clients;
- For press conferences by:-
- the Chairman and members of the Kuala Lumpur Bar Committee;
- the Chairperson of the various sub-committees of the KL Bar;
- the President and Vice President of the Malaysian Bar and Secretary of the Bar Council; and
- the Chairperson of the various committees of the Bar Council.
No other persons other than the above stated persons are allowed to use the Auditorium or the Conference Room to hold press conferences and/or book launches.
Note: The Auditorium and Conference Room shall NOT be used by any political party for any purpose whatsoever.
- All members of the Bar may use the Auditorium and/or the Conference Room for any of the above purposes but priority will be given to members of the KL Bar.